The Omaruru Children’s Haven is largely financed by donations and we are very happy for every contribution, no matter whether it is 10 Euro or 1000 Euro. Because every contribution means that one person is interested in the life and wellbeing of our children and actively helps to give them a better perspective for a future as self-determined, independent and responsible adult.
If you want to continuously support the Omaruru Children’s Haven, but cannot give the time necessary for a godparentship, then we hope to interest you in taking over an in kind godparentship:
- With 10 Euro (100 N$) per month you allow a child to visit the kindergarten.
- With 20 Euro (200 N$) per month you enable us to take a child to a private doctor.
- With 25 Euro (250 N$) per month you are financing the electricity needed for running our Workshop.
- With 50 Euro (500 N$) per month you help us to run our Computer Lab.
- With 100 Euro (1,000 N$) per month you are paying the full salary of one of our hard-working housemothers.
Of course you are free to contribute any other amount of your choosing to the Omaruru Children’s Haven. We are happy to let you know how we used your contribution, if you are interested in that.
For further information with regard to in kind godparentships please contact:
Björn Pape (email@example.com)